Still managing itineraries by clunky word document templates and exporting to PDF? We make it possible to get incredible use from one of your most important products; itineraries. Use our itinerary builder to make them as samples on your site or to make full, private, day-by-day itineraries for clients.
Drag & Drop
Create an itinerary with an unlimited amount of days. Create events like tours and activities for any day. Drag tours and activities into other days. Drag and drop places into tours and activities. All by done by simply dragging with your mouse.
Itinerary Template Library
Create libraries of custom events (i.e Flight, Hotel Checkin etc) and places (Seatac airport, Rocco Forte Hotel etc,) to reuse in any itinerary. This makes it easy to create once and reuse across multiple itineraries - saving you countless hours of work.
Like You Built it Yourself
All itineraries live on YOUR domain - never send a client to a 3rd party URL or force them to log in or download someone else app. You will also stop file sending overload by sending one link vs. dozens of pdf versions. Update the same link as much as you want without creating new URLs.
Stunning Itinerary Display
Use one layout for every itinerary which maintains brand consistency across itineraries and device types. The itinerary layouts can be changed globally using our itinerary layout page builder module (and overridden by admins on a case by case basis) Allow your team to create unlimited itineraries without ever touching the layout or page builder
Creating an itinerary for a client? Lock it down with a secret password so only the client can see it. Passwords can be changed and reset anytime.
Every place added to an itinerary allows clients to see dynamic information about the place they'll be visiting; like opening hours, phone info, address and more - all without ever leaving your site
We're add more features every month. Check Back Often.
- Intuitive Drag and drop interface - drag events into days and places into events
- Create unlimited days
- Create unlimited events per day
- Add Unlimited places in any event
- Create libraries of event (i.e Flight, Hotel Checkin etc) and place templates (Seatac airport, Rocco Forte Hotel etc,) to reuse in any itinerary
- Use one layout for every itinerary - maintains brand consistency
- The itinerary layouts can be changed globally with our new itinerary layout page builder module (and overridden by admins on a case by case basis)
- All itineraries live on YOUR domain - never a 3rd party URL
Send password-protected itineraries to clients so only they can see them
- The itinerary layouts are mobile compatible so clients can view them on their phone
- Allow your team to create unlimited itineraries without ever touching the layout or page builder
- Every place added to an itinerary allows clients to see dynamic information about the place (opening hours, phone info, address, etc)
- add pricing, departure time, duration, confirmation number, departure terminals, departure gates, company info, booking info, timezone to every event
- Add pdf attachments/documentation to any event
- All itineraries are tracked in our analytics system so you'll know if they've been viewed
- Sample itineraries offer contact forms that, when submitted, will register as a lead conversion
- Every place that you include in a sample itinerary will make that itinerary show for its respective destination on your site (assuming you've added the destination). This means if you have an itinerary that spans multiple countries, and those countries are added via the destination tool, that itinerary will show under every destination's detail page.
- You will have your own API endpoint which you can give to other developers, OTAs or web apps that can interact with your itineraries or display them (like your own mobile app. )
- There's no per-seat fee. Your whole team will have access to the tool under your current plan.
Itineraries are one of your core products. We also consider it core to your content strategy so we took great care to build the tool necessary to make it easy for you to manage it all.